18 Best WooCommerce Extensions of 2018
Want to know the 18 best WooCommerce extensions of 2018?
It’s a brand new year and if you’re like a lot of businesses who use WooCommerce, you’re focusing on what you need to make 2018 better than 2017.
Extensions are an essential part of building a business on top of WooCommerce. And one of the things that can absolutely kill your business is to choose the wrong one.
In fact, there’s a common flaw in the thinking of most newbies, just starting out. They focus on what WooCommerce extension they can get for FREE, instead of focusing on which extension will produce a return on investment (ROI).
Avoid this Mistake When Choosing Your WooCommerce Extensions in 2018
The problem with “free” extensions is they always come at a price. It will cost you your time when you run into a conflict and find there’s no support. Or they’ll cost you actual revenue when stop working because WooCommerce was updated or there’s a conflict with another plugin.
Here’s our advice. If you’re going to use a free extension, make sure it’s one that can’t do major damage to your business. You do not want to be a penny wise and a pound foolish 🙂
Whenever I invest in my business, I always want to know the ROI. For example, if I pay $97 for a WooCommerce extension, it needs to pay for itself in the first 30-45 days.
This is the kind of mindset you want to foster inside your business.
Measure the value of a WooCommerce extension on the results they produce instead of upfront investment.
With that in mind, here are the WooCommerce extensions that we think you should pay attention to in 2018.
18 Best WooCommerce Extensions in 2018
- WooCommerce Subscriptions – allows you to set up recurring subscriptions on a monthly, quarterly, annual or custom basis.
- WooCommerce Product Add Ons – this plugin lets your customers customize their product. For example – laser engraving or monogram.
- WooCommerce Memberships – This is the membership plugin we use and it’s great for protecting members only content.
- Active Member 360 (use this if you use Active Campaign) – If you’re an Active Campaign user you want to use this product for your membership site hands down. Bob and his team have done a fantastic job.
- WooCamp (not an extension technically but worth every penny) – WooCamp is a growing library of resources put together by Brad Griffin. It’s something that every WooCommerce user should have in their resource folder.
- ActiveWoo – Jason has built a strong product for deep integration between WooCommerce and Active Campaign.
- Metrilo – These guys have one of the best reporting tools for WooCommerce on the market.
- Proof * – This simple tool allows you to show the people visiting your website who else has become a customer. And no you can’t create fake purchases.
- Deadline Funnel * – Using scarcity is a great tool for increasing sales. And what Jack has built over at Deadline Funnel is unmatched.
- Skip Cart for WooCommerce – Skip Cart lets you change the “add to cart” button in your store to a direct buy. You can make it say “Buy Now”, “Buy Today” or anything you want.
- Custom Thank You Pages – Custom Thank You Pages lets you determine which page you want to use as your “Thank You” page after purchase.
- One Click Upsells for WooCommerce – This is our most popular product and lets you offer post purchase one click upsells on WooCommerce.
- Handsome Checkout for WooCommerce – Handsome Checkout lets you set up beautiful checkout pages for WooCommerce in seconds.
- ShipStation – If you do any drop shipping, ShipStation is one of the best partners you’ll find on the market.
- WooCommerce Subscription Downloads – Offer downloadable products in addition to physical.
- WooCommerce Product Reviews Pro – show off what other customers have said about your product.
- Pixel Your Site Pro * – Use this tool to make sure your tracking pixels are deployed site wide.
- WP Fusion * – The most powerful tool out there for integrating WooCommerce with a wide variety of marketing tools. Powerful!
You can’t go wrong with any one of the extensions above. They are well supported, well documented and you can trust the people behind them.
Now it’s your turn…
What would you add to this list and why?
* these products are not WooCommerce specific but are worth your consideration.