19 Best WooCommerce Extensions of 2019
It’s 2019 and a new year brings a ton of new opportunities for your WooCommerce store.
You want to make 2019 better than 2018 and to do that you need to know which tools are worth your consideration.
Plugins are an essential part of using WooCommerce. And who wants to waste time on the wrong ones?
Here’s one rule you can follow when you’re assessing whether or not to start using a WooCommerce plugin. Focus on ROI above all else. Too many people are looking for “free” plugins and this is a big trap.
Avoid this Common Trap When Choosing Your WooCommerce Extensions in 2019
“Free” plugins typically aren’t free. It pays to work with a plugin that is well supported and is being continually updated. This is your business after all right? When WooCommerce releases an update you want to make sure the tools running behind of the scenes of your store won’t go down.
My rule of thumb is this. Anything I invest in must pay for itself in the first 30-45 days. Period.
It doesn’t matter what it is. It needs to save me time or money.
Measure the value of a WooCommerce extension on the results they produce instead of upfront investment.
With this mindset, let’s look at the WooCommerce plugins and tools we recommend for 2019.
19 Best WooCommerce Extensions in 2019
- UpStroke – We teamed up with the folks at WooFunnels in 2018 because they literally have some of the best tools around. UpStroke is their one click upsells product and we’re happy to share it with you.
- ActiveMember 360– one of the best membership plugins around. If you run a membership site, Bob Keen has built THE tool for you.
- Aero Checkout – Want checkout pages that convert and let you set up Order Bumps and more without a developer? This is the tool that we teamed up with and haven’t looked back.
- WooCamp – Brad at WooCamp continues to create training that every store owner needs. If you are looking for top notch training, this is it.
- AutomateWoo – Great tool for adding marketing automation to your WooCommerce store.
- Product Bundles – Bundle more than one product in your WooCommerce store.
- Deadline Funnel * – Jack continues to have one of the best tools around for adding scarcity to your marketing. No one else can touch this product. It’s that good.
- ShipStation – We recommended ShipStation last year and are pleased to recommend them again this year. These guys make fulfillment easy.
- WP Fusion * – We share this last year and have it listed again this year. It’s the most powerful tool out there for integrating WooCommerce with a wide variety of marketing tools. Powerful!
- Next Move – This is fantastic plugin to show custom thank you pages after your customer purchases, unlock discount codes in exchange for sharing something on social media and a lot more. Very powerful extension.
- Thrive Architect * – Thrive is the tool we use and love. If you are in the market for a WordPress page builder, we can’t recommend Thrive Architect enough.
- PDF Invoices & Packing Slips – This plugin makes it easy to send pdf invoices to your customers when they make a purchase. You can also set up packing slips for fulfillment.
- WooCommerce Subscriptions – This is something we recommended last year as well. If you need to sell a subscription, this is the plugin you want.
- Advanced Order Export – Easily export your WooCommerce data into the most common file formats. The lite version can give you a lot of mileage.
- Yoast SEO * – This is a tool where you can get a lot out of the free version. Yoast makes SEO simpler.
- Earn More Trust * – Display recent purchases and other customer activity directly on any page of your website.
- WooCommerce Stamps.com – If you are printing your own postage for fulfillment, you can’t live without the stamps.com plugin in your store.
- Metorik – Bryce has built a super powerful analytics tool. One of the best around.
- WooCommerce Currency Switcher – Allow your customers to switch currency in your store in real time. Especially helpful if you have a lot of international customers.
You can trust the extensions above 100%. The people behind these plugins are trustworthy and they take care of their customers.
Who would you add to this list and why?
* these products are not WooCommerce specific but are worth your consideration.