The Secret to Launching Products People Care About – Chris Lema
Buy Summit Recordings Today! Lifetime Access
Chris Lema is currently Liquid Web’s VP of Product. He previously worked as the CTO at ColourPop.com and helped scale that site to handle 2000 add-to-cart events per minute.
He knows how to launch a new product and how to make sure your site can handle the traffic associated with a successful product launch.
During this interview, Chris reveals:
- What you have to know about what’s powering your online store… and how it can slow your site down (not good), or when done right, give your visitors a positive experience… which will lead to more sales.
- The most important choice you can make when you first set up your website to ensure that your growth goes smoothly.
- The questions you must ask when choosing a hosting option for your ecommerce site.
- Why the solution to your site performance issues may not be to get a better hosting service… even if that’s what your developer is telling you.
- And much, much more.
- Check out Chris Lema’s blog at chrislema.com and follow him on Twitter, @chrislema.
>>View other sessions<<