The Secret to Launching Products People Care About – Chris Lema
Chris Lema is currently Liquid Web’s VP of Product. He previously worked as the CTO at ColourPop.com and helped scale that site to handle 2000 add-to-cart events per minute.
He knows how to launch a new product and how to make sure your site can handle the traffic associated with a successful product launch.
During this interview, Chris reveals:
- What you have to know about what’s powering your online store… and how it can slow your site down (not good), or when done right, give your visitors a positive experience… which will lead to more sales.
- The most important choice you can make when you first set up your website to ensure that your growth goes smoothly.
- The questions you must ask when choosing a hosting option for your ecommerce site.
- Why the solution to your site performance issues may not be to get a better hosting service… even if that’s what your developer is telling you.
- And much, much more.
- Check out Chris Lema’s blog at chrislema.com and follow him on Twitter, @chrislema.